ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
Atex System covers your entire project cycle and brings you the experience of a certified manufacturer of electrical equipment for hazardous atmospheres:
- Definition of the specifications,
- Feasibility studies,
- Design of wiring diagrams, use of SEE Electrical Expert or Eplan software,
- Validation of nomenclatures,
- Drafting of user manuals and declarations of conformity 2014/34 / EU,
- Development of specific software,
- Manufacture of prototypes,
- Organization of tests with the laboratories of the notified bodies,
- Manufacturing, quality control and traceability,
- Routine tests and acceptance in our workshop,
- Customer support for installation and commissioning on site.
Our know-how for complete solutions wherever you are in the world.
under your brand
You are a manufacturer of measurement, detection, communication or power electronics equipment and you want to access the markets for equipment for hazardous atmospheres, for example for your customers in the oil & gas, chemical or food industries.
We develop for you the ATEX IECEx version of your products and carry out certifications. We have the capacity to assemble several dozens of your products per month in our certified workshop. We know how to integrate into your logistics chain and manage specific labelling packaging and transportation.
Atex Level 1
Acquire the knowledge in order to be able to work safely in Hazardous Atmospheres (ATEX / Ex)
Initial awareness in ATEX / Ex zones
- What is an ATEX
- When is an Atex present?
- How can an Atex explode?
- Flammable substances?
- How to avoid the explosion of an Atex?
- ATEX protection modes
- ATEX intervention rules
- Support videos, powerpoint, quiz
Atex Level 2
Acquire the essential knowledge in order to work safely on EXplosible ATmosphere installations
People working on equipment subject to ATEX / Ex regulations
Basic electrical knowledge
- General ATEX (Gas and Dust)
- The ATEX Directive 1999/92 / EC on European regulations applicable to workers in risk areas (transposed into the labor code).
- The ATEX Directive 1994/9 / EC or 2014 / 34UE, concerning the regulations applicable to devices intended to be used in ATEX explosive atmospheres
- General presentation of the electrical protection modes.
- The main rules for the construction and maintenance of electrical installations in Hazardous Atmospheres.
- Marking of equipment.
- Help in characterizing the ATEX risk for your flammable substances “Combustible gases, steam and dust” (Source IEC / EN60079-20)
- Identification of the locations where ATEX can form, and help in the classification and dimensioning in zones of these locations (Source IEC / EN60079-10)
- Selection of new electrical or non-electrical equipment to be installed in ATEX zones including the technical specificities linked to the activities (external influences: temperature, vibrations, pressure, UV, marine environment, etc.) (Source IEC / EN60079-14)
- Adequacy of electrical and non-electrical equipment installed in ATEX zones already installed in order to define the corrective actions required: maintenance plan, replacement / work budget, photo report, detailed inspection (Source IEC / EN60079-17)
- Identification of ignition sources of electrical, electrostatic, mechanical and process-related origins (Source EN1127-1)
- Assistance in the development of your document relating to explosion protection (DRPCE) and integration of this into the single document required by the labor code (identification of risks at workstations).
- Define a risk / explosion prevention action plan based on the results obtained during the risk assessment.
- Training of personnel subject to ATEX risks in accordance with regulatory requirements